ABOUT ADRENALISED DIVING
We are a Aqualung Partner centre offering the full range of Aqualung and Apeks scuba diving equipment as well as Suunto Dive Computers.
We offer a wide range of PADI Scuba Diving Courses ranging from Try Dives, PADI Beginner Scuba Diving Courses to PADI Divemaster courses in house with a maximum of a 4 students per instructor ratio.
At Adrenalised Diving we pride ourselves with providing customers with a unique and professional diving experience. We offer dive boat trips and charters on either a rib boat (single dives) or on a 40 foot motorised catamaran (two dives) from our base in the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town for the summer months. We also offer boat dives (on a rib boat) and shore dives on the False Bay coast in and around Simons Town.
Here are some reasons why we believe you should book it with us:
- We believe in a personalised experience and have limited our student to instructor ratio at 4 students per instructor. This gives our instructors a chance to spend more quality time with each student.
- Diving is fun. We strive to make each experience as fun as possible. Whether it is in the pool during your confined water sessions or in the sea for your qualifying dives.
- Safety is one of our main priorities. As a PADI 5 Star dive Center there are strict rules and guidelines set out by PADI that we as a center as well as all of our staff follow.
- When the sea conditions are bad for diving we have other activities such as kitesurfing, surfing and SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) lessons and trips.
Our online shop has made it easy and accessible to everyone to either book their PADI Scuba Diving course online with us as well as selecting and ordering the latest scuba diving equipment from top scuba diving brands. We offer free shipping through out South Africa for orders over R500. Contact us if you are wanting to place an order with us from outside of the borders of South Africa.
Brands that we stock include but are not limited to:
- SEA & SEA
- Innovative Scuba Concepts
Its not a Necessity, Its a Lifestyle!
Live it .... Love it!!!!