Cabrinha Ace 2017
FREESTYLE / FREERIDE
The Ace is our most versatile performance twin tip to date. While designed to excel in the performance Freestyle arena, the Ace is also perfectly comfortable boosting huge airs or throwing powered kiteloops. Its fast rocker line allows for explosive bursts of speed leading up to your tricks. It has great edge hold, amazing pop, a low spin weight, and it makes predictably smooth landings. The quad concave to quad V-bottom shape, and an advanced, lightweight, freestyle composition, make the Ace the pinnacle freeride/freestyle performance board.
- Tough, lightweight and responsive Volcanic Basalt construction.
- Flex patterns tuned for a smooth ride.
- Dynamic pop and low spin weight.
- Early planing lift and reliable edge hold.
- Maximum upwind drive.
- Smooth predictable landings Includes 40mm fins & mounting hardware.
- The dream machine: a Performance freestyle board that doubles down equally well in any riding category.
BOARD TECHParabolic Rails:
- One of the most efficient ways to control tip, tail, and torsional flex is through the use of core profiling.
- With our Parabolic Rails we are able to precisely control the stiffness of our boards by using a raised and tapered rail shape.
- Having the thickness along the rail helps with torsional stiffness and enhances flex control while keeping the board weight to a minimum.
- This design approach provides the boards with a substantial increase in re-bound.
- Found on the Ace & Tronic. Freeride boards benefit the most from the technology.
- Basalt is a volcanic mineral fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability while maintaining a high strength to weight ratio.
- Washed pure molten basalt rock is absent of toxic additives.
- The combination of wood core with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic, unique to Cabrinha.
- M6 x 16mm Industry standard, super strong inserts.
- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast.
- Found on the Xcaliber, Ace, and Spectrum.
- We use a premium “A-grade” Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely.
- This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern.
- This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board.
- Found in all 2017 models.
Hex Flow Fins:
- Our unique hex flow polycarbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin.
- The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag.
- The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.