Cabrinha CBL 2017
WAKESTYLE / CABLE
The CBL is the go-to board for a day at the park. Whether hitting funboxes, kickers, or rails powered with a kite or cable, it delivers a smooth power transfer from the power source to the water. The outline of the CBL enhances edge control and provides an explosive pop with optimal landing control. The stiff and rockered up design delivers stylish, powerful wakestyle performance. It features the most extreme bottom shape in the line with a deep double concave to a flat center, and rail channels. The flat center combined with the P-Tex base is perfect when hitting any type of obstacle. The rail channels provide the bite, and the flat top 20mm hex flow fins keep things grippy when needed, and don’t need to be removed at the park for added convenience.
- Fluid power transfer from any source.
- Excellent wakestyle performance.
- Strategic use of carbon for directed flex control.
- Boot compatible inline inserts.
- Directed base channeling for finless tracking and smooth release.
- Includes 20mm obstacle friendly Hex flow fins & mounting hardware.
- Ideally suited for wakestyle and cable park riding.
- Basalt is a natural volcanic fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability without compromising on reflex while still maintaining a high strength to weight ratio.
- It is naturally produced absent of toxic additives.
- The combination of wood core, with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic which is unique to Cabrinha.
- We use a premium “A-grade” Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely.
- This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern.
- This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board.
- Found in all 2017 models.
- Compression formed for enhanced slide and durability on obstacles.
- Found exclusively on the CBL.
Hex Flow Fins:
- Our unique hex flow poly carbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag. The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.
- The highest rocker line in our range for the ultimate performance.
- Found on the CBL.
- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- Choppy conditions text - Designed for chop killing, the boards have the perfect amount of flex and sit deeper in the water for a smooth, dry ride.
- Stiff pro level flex requires a more aggressive riding style rewarding you with explosive pop and rock solid landings.