Cabrinha Spectrum 2017
As the name suggests, this board is designed and engineered to cover the whole spectrum of kiteboarding. With a generous amount of flex and thin rails that make it easy to control, the Spectrum is a fun and lively ride, even if it’s been weeks since your last session. It works well in an extremely wide range of conditions for just about any riding style. The lightweight design has a single to double concave bottom shape, to promote water flow and upwind performance. The outline makes it excellent in choppy water and maintains enough surface area for great pop. The Spectrum has all the goods for a great all around board and truly lives up to its name.
- Performs in a wide range of conditions.
- Excellent upwind tracking.
- Soft landings.
- Excellent in choppy water.
- Smooth and predictable board control.
- Includes 50mm fins, handle & mounting hardware.
- A fun and versatile board that covers the whole Spectrum of conditions and riding styles.
- We use a premium “A-grade” Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely.
- This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern.
- This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board.
- Found in all 2017 models.
- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast.
- Found on the Xcaliber, Ace, and Spectrum.
Hex Flow Fins:
- Our unique hex flow polycarbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin.
- The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag.
- The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.
H1 and H2 Compatible.