Cabrinha S Quad 2017
DOWN THE LINE SURF
Now in its fifth (5) version the S:Quad is back with all of its great power surfing performance and a couple of improvements. This year’s SQuad features our signature parabolic ridge design which creates a double concave deck for a positive foot platform when riding strapless. The Parabolic Ridge increase the deck thickness without making the rail thicker which gives you a better grip on the rail and increases the board durability.
The SQuad has a narrow outline which makes it great for riding fast and pushing hard in the turns and is ideally suited for down the line waves in side shore or side-offshore wind conditions. The quad fin arrangement is surfing’s tried and tested configuration for fast and powerful surfing. The SQuad can be ridden with or without straps.
- Power surfing performance.
- Signature parabolic ridge design.
- Double concave deck.
- Nice grip on the rail for performing strapless tricks.
- Includes four (4) RTM fins, deck pod pads & mounting hardware.
- Ideally suited for down the line waves in side shore or side-offshore wind conditions.
Bamboo Sandwich Tech:
- All 2017 surfboards feature our unique Bamboo / Cork Sandwich Technology.
- This technology implements a lightweight EPS core, wrapped with flexible and durable bamboo and cork reinforcement.
- Strategically placed hex shaped pods of EVA cover only the most crucial section of the board to allow easy repositioning of your feet.
- The hex pads are hollow to reduce weight.
- Our Hex Core RTM fins are high performance fins made with a hex core and glass.
- This fin has a stiffer base and a moderately soft tip and provides excellent drive.
Quad Fin Set-up