Cabrinha Stylus 2017
LIGHT WIND FREERIDE
The Stylus is our light wind board. A flat rocker line and extra wide outline make the most of the conditions, getting you up on a plane with the least amount of power possible. Its dynamic single concave bottom shape with rail flats is the ultimate in low drag design, delivering the best light wind performance. Smaller fins minimize drag and enhance the fun you’ll have on this board.
- Excellent performance in light wind conditions.
- Extra wide outline for early planing.
- Wide range of use.
- Excellent upwind ability.
- Includes 30mm fins & mounting hardware.
- Designed for light wind days and bigger riders.
- We use a premium “A-grade” Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely.
- This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern.
- This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board. Found in all 2017 models.
- M6 x 16mm Industry standard, super strong inserts.
- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- Gets you up on a plane with the least amount of power possible.
- Found on the Stylus.
Hex Flow Fins:
- Our unique hex flow polycarbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin.
- The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag.
- The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.
H1, H2, H3 Compatible.