Cabrinha Tronic 2017
FREESTYLE / BIG AIR
While excelling at carving waves or throwing monster airs, the Tronic sits perfectly in the middle of our range as an all-around performance, freeride twin tip. Its narrow tips deliver power control for carving with ample width between your feet to help with early planing. The quad concave to deep V tip bottom shape puts the control where you need, between your feet. Its tips flex naturally to hold power to boost and grip the water so it won’t skip out through turns and carves. It has been fine tuned to be forgiving in choppy conditions for a smooth ride, while able to deliver amazing rail to rail carves. The Parabolic Rails™ provide a stiffer center section while delivering a responsive tip and tail flex. The volcanic basalt fiber construction keeps the weight to a minimum while retaining high durability. The performance rocker line helps initiate G-force for turns when banking off waves or redirecting in the flats and smooths your ride.
- Best choice for choppy water conditions and playing in waves.
- Great upwind performance.
- Smooth ride in a variety of conditions.
- Powerful carving ability.
- Maximum edge control for boostingIncludes 4 x 50mm & mounting hardware.
- Includes 4 x 50mm & mounting hardware.
- Designed to throw monster airs or carve turns in the surf.
- Basalt is a volcanic mineral fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability while maintaining a high strength to weight ratio.
- Washed pure molten basalt rock is absent of toxic additives.
- The combination of wood core with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic, unique to Cabrinha.
- We use a premium “A-grade” Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely.
- This premium cut has a higher number of continuous vertical strips free of finger joints for a smooth flex pattern.
- This allows each board to mirror the design for more consistency from board to board.
- Found in all 2017 models.
- One of the most efficient ways to control tip, tail, and torsional flex is through the use of core profiling.
- With our Parabolic Rails we are able to precisely control the stiffness of our boards by using a raised and tapered rail shape.
- Having the thickness along the rail helps with torsional stiffness and enhances flex control while keeping the board weight to a minimum.
- This design approach provides the boards with a substantial increase in re-bound.
- Found on the Ace & Tronic. Freeride boards benefit the most from the technology.
Hex Flow Fins:
- Our unique hex flow polycarbonate fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin.
- The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin, reducing drag.
- The new material is made from a lightweight and resilient bullet proof material.
- M6 x 16mm Industry standard, super strong inserts.
- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- Helps initiate G-force turns when banking off waves or redirecting in the flats and smooths the ride in choppy conditions.
- Found on te Custom and Tronic.
- Choppy conditions text - Designed for chop killing, the boards have the perfect amount of flex and sit deeper in the water for a smooth, dry ride.
H1, H2, H3 Compatible.