Core Impact 2016
Unadulterated and pure perfection. Squared tips and bridleless. A dedicated freestyle/wakestyle machine with an extremely deep C-shape. For the most controllable, slack-able, freestyle kite possible.
- The no compromise, no nonsense, C-kite. For those adrenaline pumping unhooked moves you keep on trying.
- We say ... more power to you. And now, ten years after launching the fabled C-kite, known as the Carved Unit, we give you the ower to master your inner freestyle and wakestyle ninjas with the new CORE Impact.
Kite includes a Active 5th line conversion kit, custom backpack, manual and repair kit as well as a Sensor 2 Bar.
|Sensor 2 / 2+ bar||all||all|
|Sensor Pro bar||all||all|
- With slightly longer tips than the GTS3, the Impact retains a more classical C-shape.
- As such, expect a consistent, uniform pull through your rotations and transitions so you can focus on your moves and not the kite’s.
- Real C-kites have square wingtips.
- Connecting lines directly to the square wingtip provides the direct connection you demand and the “slack lining” you expect from a true C-kite.
5 LINE SETUP:
- No bridle or pulleys here.
- Just simple and direct line connections to the kite. Feel where your kite is when you are blind.
- Made in Germany.
- Exceptionally strong.
- ExoTex Dacron incorporates a new asymmetrical weave and emulsion (protective coating) process.
- The stronger fabric improves airflow by permitting reduced leading edge and strut diameters.
- Despite reducing strut diameters, our new ExoTex Dacron improves kite stiffness, flight stability and rider feedback.
CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP:
- Exclusive to CORE.
- Our, industry leading, triple ripstop canopy fabric is protected and strengthened with three different coating processes called emulsions.
- CoreTex sets new benchmarks in breaking strength, tear resistance, longevity, UV protection and elongation.
- Feel the tight, crisp signature only a CoreTex kite delivers.
SPEED VALVE 2:
- No special hose adapter needed here!
- The heavy duty Speed Valve 2 connects directly to any standard 20mm O.D. twist lock pump hose.
- The Speed Valve 2 maximizes airflow, minimizes inflation times and noticeably reduces pump pressure.
- The valve location also protects it from beach hazards.
- This inflation/deflation system is so good you may even leave your electric pump at home.
SPEED PUMP SYSTEM:
- Supersonic inflation!
- We installed extra large speed-pump strut distribution air lines.
- And the aerodynamic strut access points make air flow super fast into the bladders.
- We did this all for you because we know how much you enjoy inflating your kite.
5 STRUT FRAME:
- The classic, bombproof, 5 strut exoskeleton frame is a critical component in the Impact design to control and stabilize the kite during kite rotations.
- Stability creates predictable kite behavior when you need it most.
- Don’t compromise. Go with 5.
ACTIVE 5TH LINE SAFETY:
- Classic 5th line safety with a bonus.
- The Impact’s 5th line and safety line always remain perfectly tensioned regardless of the trim adjuster cleat setting.
- For a perfect flight profile.
CUSTOM TRIM SYSTEM:
- The Impact has 3 backline and 3 frontline attachment points to customize your bar pressure and kite flying style.
- Get more out of your freestyle session.
- With its wide tips and small diameter front tube, the Impact releases better from the water than you would think.
- One pull on the steering line is all you need to get the Impact flying again so you can spend more time mastering your latest handle passes.
SENSOR BAR READY:
- Although the Impact is a 5 line kite, it is still fully compatible with the Sensor 2 or the titanium cored Sensor Pro bar which feature precise kite control and our unparalleled Supported Single Frontline Safety (SSF) system.
- The Impact comes with a 5th line conversion kit for any Sensor 2 or Pro bar.
- The conversion is simple and takes no time at all. The Impact is not compatible with older 4 line CORE bars, though.
- Anti-wear patches where you need them.
- New, extreme abrasion resistant patches on leading edge segment seams and strut attachment points will give you another level of protection from those perfectly placed beach hazards.
6 YEAR PARTS AVAILABILITY :
- CORE kites are built to last.
- Our legendary durability is backed by a six year parts availability guarantee.
- We will stock all Impact replacement parts for a minimum of six years from date of purchase.