Liquid Force Delite 2016
“EXCELS ACROSS ALL TERRAINS... SPECIALIZES IN THE PARK!”
The DELITE is the twin sister of the Deluxe that doesn’t back down to anything! Designed for the true rail assassin and cable park superstar Sophie Hogben, The DELITE features our Hybrid Technology, as well as our exclusive Grind Base. It is built to take a beating and keep coming back for more. With a stiffer center and more flexible tip and tail than other park boards, this board is perfect for ripping any rail, but still strong enough to boost off your favorite boat’s wake. If you are looking for a board that can help you excel across all terrains, but one that specializes in the park, grab ahold of the DELITE and never let go!
|Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight|
|20.5" - 24.5"
52.1 - 62.2 cm
|70 - 140 lbs
32 - 64 kg
|21.5" - 25.5"
54.6 - 64.8 cm
- Hybrid Technology: Performance shape, flex, and response.
- Triple Stringer Wood/PU Core: Our wood/pu cores give you the best of both worlds… the flex and spring of a solid wood core and the strength and resilience of a pu/core.
- Single Concave: Center concave softens landing.
- Quad Channel
- Triax Glass Layup: Extra strength and extra flex… why not? This layup provides you with added torsional rigidity and increased longitudinal flex.
- 3 Stage Rocker: Break in rocker curve for aggressive riding style - Flatter center curve for speed & rail control - Exaggerated exit angle through tip gives a bucking pop off wake.
- Quad Sliders: These park fins have a flattened top to allow you to hit all the kickers at your local park and still give you the bite you need going around the corners.
- Liquid Rails: Our elastomeric sidewalls deliver unsurpassed durability and strength for your endless cable park progression. This color coded material moves with your board as it flexes and keeps it together through every hit and rail you can dish out.
- Park Style: These boards were designed to optimize your cable park fun… built to take all of the rail abuse you can give them!