Liquid Force Envy 2016
ULTIMATE ALL-TERRAIN KITE
It’s the 6-year anniversary for the Envy officially thrusting the kite to a legacy status! The Envy is the anchor of the LF kite line highlighted by versatility and ease of use from the beginner to the pro rider. The design staff, lead by Julien Fillion, took a deep look at 6 years of history in the kite to bring the 2016 Envy to life. The big question: How do you make an already amazing performing kite better?
This answer was not simple to attain. But what resulted is a kite that is now packed with user adjustability that when combined with a refined wingtip profile increases bar feel and response, you now have a kite that will satisfy any free riding, free styling, connoisseur. Nothing has been lost in the refinements of the Envy. Rock solid stability, easy on / off power delivery and a light weight bomb proof construction will inspire confidence and progression at any level.
- DELTA-HYBRID PROFILE
- 3-STRUT DESIGN
- FAST TURNING
Max Flow Inflation:
- Inflating your kite should be easy, and with the exclusive Liquid Force Max Flow valve and pump system, it is!
- The widemouthed setup is nearly effortless and 40 percent faster.
EVA Scuff Guards:
- LF's EVA scuff guards protect the LE against abrasion and impact.
Tapered LE Tips:
- This LE wingtip design, combined with the LF tape batten prevents accidental bridle wraps.
0.1MM TPU Bladders:
- Strongest bladder material available today.
LE English Seams:
- Clean, inter locked, fray free design that creates a strong bond.
- This layered Polytape construction assembly aids in the prevention of canopy tears in critical load bearing points.
One Pump System:
- Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically.
- The LF Synergy Strut construction adds extra rigidity to the canopy profile adding strength and an ultra responsive direct feel.
High Sweep Wingtips:
- Higher sweep means increased turning speed, bar feedback, and effortless re-launch even in the lightest wind velocity.
- Turning speed, bar pressure and bar input response can all be adjusted at the wing tip and on the pigtails.
- LF Layered Frame construction gives added protection in key areas that are prone to canopy stress, reducing canopy tearing during harsh impacts.
Three Strut Design:
- Reliable, better wind range, simple.
Teijin Single Ripstop Canopy:
- TECHNO FORCE™/T9600 is designed with high density structure using high tenacity polyester yarn.
Tension Trailing Edge:
- Reduces flutter, creates efficiency and increases TE strength.