Liquid Force Fury 2016
“HELP YOUR STARS GROW THEIR SKILL AND STOKE!”
Our goal in creating kids products is to provide the small rider with something they can truly progress on. The FURY and DREAM wakeboards continue along this path and focuses on the evolution of the riders abilities. As the rider grows and progresses, the FURY and DREAM board series grows with them. The 125’s feature a sharper, more aggressive outline and a more aggressive rocker curve to attack larger and steeper wakes with confidence and control. As each board in the family gets smaller, the shape morphs into a slightly rounder and softer shape with less rocker to accommodate the needs and goals of each sized ripper. As the skills grow, each FURY and DREAM model provides the best shape to be on in order to advance and have more fun. Whatever you need, there’s a size that is ready to let each rider leave their dreams and unleash fury on the wake!
|Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight|
|14.0" - 18.0"
35.5 - 45.7 cm
|25 - 70 lbs
10 - 31 kg
|16.0" - 20.0"
40.6 - 50.8 cm
18 - 39 kg
|18.0" - 22.0"
45.7 - 55.9 cm
|60 - 110 lbs
27 - 50 kg
- 3 Stage Rocker: Break in rocker curve for aggressive riding style - Flatter center curve for speed & rail control - Exaggerated exit angle through tip gives a bucking pop off wake.
- Disc Hull: Softens landings and maintains faster board speed as water flows out of the tail.
- Concave Bevelled Rail: Smooth and catch-free on the rails with bite and hold on the water.
- Molded Side Fins: Smooth edged fins without the hassle of hardware.
- Center Fin: It’s so freeing to be single, and it’s super stable when riding flat.
- Boat Style: These boards are designed and created specifically to provide you with the most enjoyment behind your boat!