Liquid Force Hifi X 2016
LEGENDARY C-KITE PERFORMANCE
Designed with input from future World Champion Christophe Tack, the HiFi-X2 is the kite of choice for the planet’s most demanding freestyle and competitive riders. Whether you’re into new school technical tricks, massive kiteloops, or old school freestyle, this five-line, true C-kite is engineered to help you evolve and perform like never before.
Last year’s HiFi was so good that Tack didn’t want to change much to the 2015 model. However, the HiFi-X2 features a number of subtle refinements, such as a symmetrical panel layout for extended longevity and uniform stretch. Addition- ally, this legendary kite uses less Dacron material, which means less weight, better durability, faster flying, and a slightly crisper feel. Overall you can expect the same high-caliber performance as before: explosive pop, controllable slack, light bar pressure, and a direct, precise C-kite feel.
Flying at the center edge of the wind window, the HiFi-X2 features adjustable trailing edge connections for custom turning speed and bar impulse/feedback. Featuring Liquid Force Bomb-Proof Construction, durability will never be an issue, as the kite is engineered to take a beating as you learn new tricks.
With the HiFi-X2, ride like a champion.
- PURE C-KITE PERFORMANCE
- 5-STRUT DESIGN
- MEDIUM ASPECT RATIO
Max Flow Inflation:
- Inflating your kite should be easy, and with the exclusive Liquid Force Max Flow valve and pump system, it is!
- The widemouthed setup is nearly effortless and 40 percent faster.
EVA Scuff Guards:
- LF's EVA scuff guards protect the LE against abrasion and impact.
Challenge Triple Ripstop Canopy:
- Triple Ripstop, double laminated, high strength to weight ration rip-stop canopy material.
- Only on Solo and Wow.
Tapered LE Tips:
- This LE wingtip design, combined with the LF tape batten prevents accidental bridle wraps.
0.1MM TPU Bladders:
- Strongest bladder material available today.
LE English Stitch Seams:
- Clean, inter locked, fray free design that creates a strong bond.
- This layered Polytape construction assembly aids in the prevention of canopy tears in critical load bearing points.
One Pump System:
- Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically.
- Turning speed, bar pressure and bar input response can all be adjusted at the wing tip and on the pigtails.
- LF Layered Frame construction gives added protection in key areas that are prone to canopy stress, reducing canopy tearing during harsh impacts.
Five Struts Design:
- Freestyle, kiteloop, unhook perfectness.
Teijin Single Ripstop Canopy:
- TECHNO FORCE™/T9600 is designed with high density structure using high tenacity polyester yarn.