Liquid Force NV 2017
Departures from the norm and outside of the box thinking are what bring strides in next generation product development. The challenge with this philosophy of thinking and development is to retain all the special characteristics that 7 years of Envy development has achieved. We have reached a point where the Envy is one of the most user friendly, versatile, kites on the market.The 8th version of the Envy is now here.
Not only does the NV have a new name moniker, but also utilizes a complete new profile and airframe geometries.The most noticeable change is in the wingtip geometry. This drastic change has produced prolific improvements in kite input back to the rider, allowing the rider to focus on what is in front of them and not what is going on above them in the kite. Another benefit of this shape is reduction of wingtip flaring, allowing the kite to move faster through the wind window and reduce light wind back stalling. The leading edge diameter has become more tuned in shape by reducing the diameter in key areas. Reduction in LE shape adds in speed across the wind window and makes for a fluid turning radius. Support of the LE and canopy airframe has been improved over the past generations.
The NV V8 utilizes a new bridle schematic that includes a V load transfer connection. This connection eliminates canopy distortion and creates a more stable bridge of bridle connection points supporting the LE. The NV still retains its legendary stability, its easy to predict on/off feel and bombproof construction, while holding the position as one of the most versatile cross condition and riding style kites on the market. From pro freestyler, to wave seeker, or the weekend warrior, the NV will perform beyond expectations.
Max Flow Inflation:
- Inflating your kite should be easy, and with the exclusive Liquid Force Max Flow valve and pump system, it is!
- The widemouthed setup is nearly effortless and 40 percent faster.
EVA Scuff Guards:
- LF's EVA scuff guards protect the LE against abrasion and impact.
Tapered LE Tips:
- This LE wingtip design, combined with the LF tape batten prevents accidental bridle wraps.
0.1MM TPU Bladders:
- Strongest bladder material available today.
LE English Seams:
- Clean, inter locked, fray free design that creates a strong bond.
- This layered Polytape construction assembly aids in the prevention of canopy tears in critical load bearing points.
One Pump System:
- Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically.
- The LF Synergy Strut construction adds extra rigidity to the canopy profile adding strength and an ultra responsive direct feel.
High Sweep Wingtips:
- Higher sweep means increased turning speed, bar feedback, and effortless re-launch even in the lightest wind velocity.
- Turning speed, bar pressure and bar input response can all be adjusted at the wing tip and on the pigtails.
- LF Layered Frame construction gives added protection in key areas that are prone to canopy stress, reducing canopy tearing during harsh impacts.
Three Strut Design:
- Reliable, better wind range, simple.
Teijin Single Ripstop Canopy:
- TECHNO FORCE™/T9600 is designed with high density structure using high tenacity polyester yarn.
Tension Trailing Edge:
- Reduces flutter, creates efficiency and increases TE strength.