Liquid Force Solo V2 2016
ULTRA LIGHT SLE
The design team started by working intensively on numerous Strut-less kite designs which took several months of testing and countless prototypes. These kites proved to be extremely lightweight with a great amount of raw power and possessed a very direct feel. Although these results proved to be successful there appeared multiple compromises in the performance that over shadowed the benefits of the Strut-less kite design that we were simply not willing to accept.
The SOLO evolved through multiple iterations from half struts to battens that eventually led to a very thin, low profile center strut. Our dream that became a vision is now a reality called the SOLO, An ultra light weight, single strut design that offers unparallel efficiency, stability and wind range of any kite on the market today with the added benefit of pack ability for travel. We are excited to introduce the SOLO, an all terrain kite that can be summed up in 3 words: simple, powerful, fun.
- SINGLE STRUT
- FAST TURNING
- ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT
Max Flow Inflation:
- Inflating your kite should be easy, and with the exclusive Liquid Force Max Flow valve and pump system, it is!
- The widemouthed setup is nearly effortless and 40 percent faster.
EVA Scuff Guards:
- LF's EVA scuff guards protect the LE against abrasion and impact.
Challenge Triple Ripstop Canopy:
- Triple Ripstop, double laminated, high strength to weight ration rip-stop canopy material.
- Only on Solo and Wow.
Tapered LE Tips:
- This LE wingtip design, combined with the LF tape batten prevents accidental bridle wraps.
0.1MM TPU Bladders:
- Strongest bladder material available today.
LE English Seams:
- Clean, inter locked, fray free design that creates a strong bond.
- This layered Polytape construction assembly aids in the prevention of canopy tears in critical load bearing points.
One Pump System:
- Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically.
- The LF Synergy Strut construction adds extra rigidity to the canopy profile adding strength and an ultra responsive direct feel.
High Sweep Wingtips:
- Higher sweep means increased turning speed, bar feedback, and effortless re-launch even in the lightest wind velocity.
- Turning speed, bar pressure and bar input response can all be adjusted at the wing tip and on the pigtails.
- LF Layered Frame construction gives added protection in key areas that are prone to canopy stress, reducing canopy tearing during harsh impacts.
Tension Trailing Edge:
- Reduces flutter, creates efficiency and increases TE strength.