Naish Motion 2016
The Motion is for riders looking for unrivaled versatility in one “do-it-all” design. This board offers everything from freeride and freestyle performance to twin tip wave riding functionality.
Its surface area, full rocker, new beveled razor channel rails and responsive flex provide balanced power, superior edging, soft landings and a smooth ride in chop. The added fin beam in the tip section adds rigidity to the fin mounting area, thus increasing the edging ability of the board. Its solid pop and directional stability help riders of all abilities take their riding to the next level.
- Medium Flex F40 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding.
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip.
- 3-Stage Rocker R7/3/20 = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability.
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip.
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips.
- Pop Wood Core = Lightweight + durable.
- Impact Reinforcement Zones = Diffuses impact throughout the board for maximum durability.