Naish Skater 2016
VERSATILE WAVE / FREERIDE
This modern shape is perfect for beginner-to-advanced kiters ready to take their directional or strapless riding to new levels, in any surf condition, with the option of riding strapped.
The durable honeycomb construction provides outstanding impact resistance in unison with the full deck pad. A pulled-in outline in the tail section and wider angled channel produce a tight turning radius and more snap—packing the maneuverability of a larger surfboard into a convenient, travel-friendly shape.
- Honeycomb Core Fins = Lightweight + optimized flex.
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction.
- Honeycomb Impact Cell = Durability + lightweight + impact resistance + resists heel dents.
- Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop.
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping.
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm.
- Triple Angled Channels = Increased flow to fins for extra grip & better turning.
- Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel.
- Rail Dents on Deck = Optimized flex characteristics + easier grab & handling.
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip.
- Double Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition.
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top.
|4’10” / 147.3 cm||16 3/4” / 42.5 cm||1 13/16” / 4.6 cm|
|5’2” / 157.5 cm||17 1/4” / 43.4 cm||1 7/8” / 4.8 cm|
|5’6” / 167.6 cm||17 3/4” / 45.1 cm||2” / 5 cm|
- High Tensile Fiberglass.
- UD Carbon.
- Bamboo Laminate.
- Lightweight Fiberglass.
- Closed Cell Core.
- Strapless Impact Resistant Heelpatch.
- Strapped Impact Resistant Heelpatch.
- Honeycomb Impact Cell.
- Lightweight Finish.