O'Brien Hooky 2016
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR GROM PROGRESSION
Quite possibly the Hooky’s most important feature (to parents out there) lies in the tip and tail of the board. Constructed from our DuraRail material the tip and tail of Hooky are built to handle the rigors of youth ownership. Dropped on the dock, scraped across the garage floor, drug around the cable park, and etc. The combination of Sandwich Construction and DuraRail material significantly reduces the opportunity for the tip and tail to split, meaning the Hooky will last season after season.
- Maximum float and minimum weight. Our new Feather Core is developed to reduce weight for more control in the air and to maintain it’s profile up the transition of the wake for maximum boost.
- Built for pure boat performance.
- Is a high density durable urethane material that boarders the entire board.
- At 5.25 cm thick, Durarail sidewalls ensures your board will last through whatever you throw at it, cable parks, rocks, dock slides or etc…
- Is the result of combining lightweight foam and two balsa wood stringers that run from the tip and tail of the board that creates a durable, strong, snappy deck, allowing the board to flex yet always return to its natural rocker line.
|Size||Stance||Rocker||Width||WT. Limit||Fin Set-Up|
|110 cm||18 20 22||1.9 Progressive||38.1cm / 15”||40 - 120 lbs||Flank 0.7|
|128 cm||20 22 24||2.4 Progressive||42.2cm / 16.6”||60 - 140 lbs||Flank 0.7|