O'Brien Valhalla 2016
VALUE PRICED PERFORMANCE
With an extra buoyant Feather Core the Valhalla is perfect for the beginner or intermediate rider looking to take their skills to the next level. With a floaty skate like feel, the Progressive Rockerline ensures the rider is always in control and the Delta Base keeps lets the board effortlessly edge into the wake for maximum pop.
- Perfect for the beginner or intermediate rider looking to take their skills to the next level.
- Maximum float and minimum weight.
- Our new Feather Core is developed to reduce weight for more control in the air and to maintain it’s profile up the transition of the wake for maximum boost.
- Built for pure boat performance.
- Providing the same advantages as dimples on a golf ball Delta Base technology is evidenced by the unique tip and tail features on the base of the board.
- These features cause the waters surface to break much like a stone skipping across the water’s surface resulting in a fast effortless approach into the wake.
- We once again pulled some inspiration from our snowboard brethren and our Impact Base is the same material you’ll find on the slopes of your local mountain.
- Built to withstand multiple seasons of shredding O’Brien’s the only manufacturer proud to stand behind wakeboards used on cable park features with a full 1 year warranty against not just manufacturer defects but breakage!
- Is the result of combining lightweight foam and two balsa wood stringers that run from the tip and tail of the board that creates a durable, strong, snappy deck, allowing the board to flex yet always return to its natural rocker line.
|133 cm||80-160lbs||21 23 25||2.25 Progressive||42.2cm / 16.6”||Variable Bevel||Flank 1.35|
|138 cm||130-210lbs||22 24 26||2.35 Progressive||42.7cm / 16.8”||Variable Bevel||Flank 1.35|
|143 cm||165-250lbs||23 25 27||2.5 Progressive||43.2cm / 17”||Variable Bevel||Flank 1.35|