Private Surf Lesson for 2
- Professional Instructors.
- All equipment like your wetsuit and surfboard is included.
- 2 to 1 Personal training
- Fast progress due to one-on-one teaching methods
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- You should be comfortable in the water, and able to swim 50m.
- This is a strenuous but fun activity, and requires a reasonable level of strength and fitness.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Allow approximately 3 hours for the experience, with 2 hours of actual surf time.
What to Wear / Equipment
- All necessary surfing gear is provided.
- You should bring your own swimming costume, towel and sunscreen.
- Bring some warm clothes for afterwards, even if it's sunny!
Group Size / Spectators
- 2 students per instructor.
- Spectators are definitely welcome - the beach is free for anyone to enjoy!
- There are toilets, shops and cafés around the bay, so if onlookers have had enough of the beach after a while, they can sit somewhere comfortable and warm to wait for the lesson to finish.
- Surfing lessons will be affected on the rare occasions due to severe weather conditions.
- Surfing lessons are available 7 days a week.