Starboard Bolt Carbon S35 2017
- Unique square outline and 10 degree angle makes it exceptionally direct.
- Double concave on the power face creates an effortless and forgiving catch.
- The blade aligns itself in the water for maximum tracking with power transfer in a forward motion.
- The choice of 2016/2015 Euro Tour Champion racer Connor Baxter and anyone looking for an efficient paddle.
- Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and a high density PVC core absorbing less resin.
- Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
- Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
- Bolt has a shortened stringer to give more flex and recoil at the very tip of the blade.
- ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade for added durability.
- Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Ultra lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.
- Light weight Carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
|BLADE SIZE||APPR. PADDLE WEIGHT|