Starboard Enduro Tiki Tech 2pc 2017
- The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the bolt such a great paddle.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
- High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade stronger and lighter than ever.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Hybrid Adjustable Carbon Shaft.
- Strong and economical; a great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro Tikitech or Tufskin blades.
|BLADE SIZE||APPR. PADDLE WEIGHT|