Starboard Enduro Tufskin 3 PCS Adjustable 2017
- The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the bolt such a great paddle.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro M and XS blade.
- Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
- 100% recycled ABS (ABS material required from automotive protection plants)
- Hybrid Carbon Shaft.
- Strong and economical; a great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro Tikitech or Tufskin blades.
|BLADE SIZE||APPR. PADDLE WEIGHT|