Starboard Hyper Nut Blue Carbon 2016
FAST, STABLE AND REACTIVE IN A SHORT LENGTH
- Stable for riders up to 90kg with acceleration and ability to turn on the spot and project effortlessly and easily in any direction.
- Thickness is relatively low which keeps you close to the waterline, aiding balance and sensitivity.
- Wide nose and tail make it possible to drop down in board size without losing balance.
- Bottom shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.
- Bio Resin Light Core fins.
- 4.7" Light Core and 4.5" Light Core Fins.
|LENGHT||WIDTH||THICKNESS||WEIGHT||VOLUME||SUGGESTED RIDER WT|
|7'4" / 224.4 cm||30" / 76.1 cm||3.9" / 9.8 cm||6.93 kg||106 L||50 - 90 kg|