Starboard Hyper Nut Wood 2016
FAST, STABLE AND REACTIVE IN A SHORT LENGTH
- Stable for riders up to 90kg with acceleration and ability to turn on the spot and project effortlessly and easily in any direction.
- Thickness is relatively low which keeps you close to the waterline, aiding balance and sensitivity.
- Wide nose and tail make it possible to drop down in board size without losing balance.
- Bottom shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfing boards.
- Bio Resin Light Core fins.
- 4.7" Light Core and 4.5" Light Core Fins.
|LENGHT||WIDTH||THICKNESS||WEIGHT||VOLUME||SUGGESTED RIDER WT|
|7'4" / 224.4 cm||30" / 76.1 cm||3.9" / 9.8 cm||7.20 kg||106 L||50 - 90 kg|