A modern-classic high-performance shredder
After many prototypes, the current 8'5" Pro stood out as the best possible package for this size and volume. The rocker and outline provide the ability to accelerate, but also project vertically while maintaining super-smooth cutbacks. Fine rails, a flat deck and less volume throughout also enhance sensitivity. These characteristics enable this board to hold a rail at high speed, in larger surf, while maintaining excellent balance at rest. "Single concave to V just at tail"
- The lightest technology.
- The strongest build method
- The quickest response.
- Light paint job to reduce weight.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high quality biaxial carbon.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high density foam.
- Fused Cell core
- Ultra-light Startouch deck grip.
- Hexcel center and side fins
- Comes standard with Quad and Thruster fin boxes.
- Thruster fins are supplied based on team rider performance feedback.
||SUGGESTED RIDER WT
|8'5" / 256.5 cm
||29" / 73.7 cm
||3.8" / 9.7 cm
||70 - 90 kg