Starboard Wide Point Zen Inflatable 2017
IMPROVED TRACKING & GLIDE
- Optimum glide for cruising, fun performance in small surf and extra stability for riders up to 95kg to cruise with friends.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
- A very light board: Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and minimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull, actually up to 2 kg ligher than our 016 editions.
- A great sensation while paddling: The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffeners and also make the rails incredibly strong. We replace double PVC layers with 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
- Clean Technology: The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
- Faster board inflation, with less effort: The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Center board carry handle.
- Integrated towing D-ring on of the nose.
- Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
- 2mm EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
- Supplied with Zen bag and Double Action pump.
- Thruster Fin Set Up.
- FCS Connect 8 black injection molded center fin and FCS side fin boxes
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.
|LENGHT||WIDTH||THICKNESS||WEIGHT||VOLUME||SUGGESTED RIDER WT|
|10'5"||32"||4.75"||10.35 kg||235 - 293 L||50 - 115 kg|